Thursday 23 July 2009






argh, i'm so unsure what to do? my friend told me to have a go at creating one of these but she didn't tell me how CONFUSING this would be! dam you beckie. i'm emily, i wear no make up and haven't worked out a key style that suits my personality YET. i like things that are classic yet have a unique edge to them. the dress is for my holidays, as i need a whole new set of clothes before next week!

DRESS= oasis- love the bargains.

SHOES= £60 topshop- can't resist a pair of shoes as hot as that!


BAG= GUCCI (, ok yes. my mum got it abroad when she was younger,
however it's real and so cute!)












At the moment my hair is totally confused, it needs a total revamp! it's natural but i'm thinking about going more of a sharper brown!

Write soon, as i have no posts!
X












1 comment: